Hey! Two weeks ago I created the video „Why Bitcoin Matters“ and received 37 awards + 1600 likes from you guys. So I’d say you liked it! Starting today I’ll release concise, information-dense, high quality videos about discussing Bitcoin „problems“ / misconceptions. My goal is to create visual resources that can be used for better understanding next to text heavy articles.
Here is the first video on Bitcoin being used only by criminals: [https://youtu.be/fxZk-bLF3cM](https://youtu.be/fxZk-bLF3cM)
This is my list for the next videos, publishing a new one every other day:
* Used only by criminals
* Too risky
* Too volatile
* Useless, cause no intrinsic value
* It’s getting hacked / was hacked
* Not energy efficient
* To difficult to buy / sell
* New Bitcoin can be created at will! (Bcash etc.)
* Will be banned by governments
* It’s a Ponzi
* Quantum Computing will destroy SHA256
* Too expensive
* Another Crypto with “newer tech” will take it’s place
* Too slow, fees are too high
* Just a religious cult
* Just another Tulip Mania
* CBDCs make Bitcoin useless
* Satoshi owning a huge amount of coins
Please feel free to add more topics!
Last but not least, you can follow me on Twitter if you want to: [https://twitter.com/bPGTill](https://twitter.com/bPGTill)
And of course subscribe to my YouTube channel to not miss new videos.
I hope this helps!